tmuxp is usable but still needs your help reporting errors, bugs and usability feedback. If you encounter an error, please post on the Issue tracker.
- pep8, pep257 for tests. (ongoing)
- if no window_name in config, option automatic_rename: on by default and test.
- example of doctest/usage example of creating a new tmux session from object
- example of accessing a current tmux session from object
- example of loading a tmux session from a :py:obj:dict. example of the schema.
- remove duplicated code in tmuxp.cli.
- Determine the workflow for $ tmuxp load filename for sure. Document it.
- Handle case where switching client via $ tmuxp load or $ tmuxp attach-session into another socket may cause an error.
- shell_command_before for teamocil.
- teamocil and tmuxinator import support for blank panes
- Add help docs to CLI commands and options.
- tmuxp -L and -S autocomplete to correct server socket-name and socket-path.
- Get sphinx-argparse in good enough shape for docs.
- Rename functions - util.version() to util.has_required_tmux_version(). (done) - config.check_consistency() to config.validate_schema(). (done)
- Python 2.6 support
- Remove doc for run_tests.py visual test runner. Just have instruction for running test builder package.
- tmuxp freeze:
- offer to save session_name as default file if filename doesn’t already exist in config dir.
- Remove -zsh command, python, etc if just in shell.
Automatically grab [-L socket-name] and [-S socket-path] from where tmuxp was ran. os.environ.get('$TMUX').
Automatically grab current sesession, window, session from where script is ran. $ tmuxp kill-window should kill current window.
Or, As an alternative, create a mapping that pipes commands right into tmux like a layer cake.